Whether you are a new patient to chiropractic or have been a patient to our office, we encourage you to ask any questions that will be beneficial to your health care. Schill Chiropractic has been helping families maintain their health for over 25 years from infants to geriatrics. We adjust all ages!
We offer many services at Schill Chiropractic. Our goal is to restore your health and maintain it. Your participation is the key to reaching that goal.
1. Conditions treated (see our Chiropractic Symptom Center page)
2. Motor Vehicle Crashes (MVC)– Adjustments are important after automobile accidents to realign the spine and prevent further damage and pain from occurring.
3. Colds and Flu– Chiropractic adjustments boost the immune system so you start feeling better quicker.
4. X-Rays on site
X-rays assist in accessing your condition to treat you more effectively and also rule out conditions you may have if you need to be referred to another physician.
5. Interferential Therapy– This is an electrical therapy that reduces pain, inflammation and spasms, and increases circulation to the area. It is also used to repair muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
6. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) “Cold Laser”– LLLT heals the body at a cellular level. There are over 200 conditions the LLLT treats such as: pain in general, headaches, high blood pressure, acne, vertigo, colds and flu, allergies, sinuses, and much more…
7. Ionic Food Detox– The ionic foot detox is one of the ways to detox the body. The treatment takes 23 minutes. You place your feet in a basin of warm water and salt. A probe called an “array” is placed in the water. The array generates a positive and negative current in the water, which evacuates toxins out of the body through the feet into the water.
8. Nutritional Consultations– Dr. Schill is a board certified nutritionist since 1997. He treats a myriad of conditions such as: obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hormone imbalances, fatigue, depression, and much more….
9. Nutritional Supplements– Schill Chiropractic offers high quality supplements. High quality means these supplements are utilized by the cells to restore and maintain your health. Most nutritional supplements bought in stores are made partly or fully by synthetic ingredients, which are not beneficial for us. You can purchase high quality nutritional supplements at our office.
10. Contact Reflex Analysis (CRA)– This is a 30 minute exam of muscle testing to determine where your nutritional deficiencies are. CRA utilizes acupuncture points that are associated with organs, glands, and systems. Once it is determined where the deficiencies are, you are then provided with the proper nutritional support.
11. Standard Process Purification Program– This is a 21 day program to detox the liver. It utilizes whole food supplements, whole, organic and unprocessed food and water to cleanse the body.
- Florida Pathology, which is affiliated with Florida Hospital. Dr. Schill is a client of Florida Pathology if you need blood drawn or urinalysis. The prices are at a reasonable rate for our patients.
- ZRT LABS is a lab we use for hormone testing. We use a saliva test that accurately tests hormones levels for both males and females.
- Spectracell Laboratories is a lab that tests your blood to measure the levels of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in your body.
- NeuroScience is a test to improve your health through the nervous system. It is a test using saliva and urine or blood to test your neurotransmitters for conditions such as: insomnia, fatigue, stress, anger, depression, and much more….
13. Sports/School Physicals– These are only $30 and require your exam form from your school district.
14. Massage Therapy on-site (See our Massage Therapy page)
15. Chiropractic Health Care Classes– Periodically at our office, we have a chiropractic health care class. These classes educate people on the benefits of chiropractic care for a healthier you. Topics include: How to Stay Healthy for the First 100 Years, Nutrition, Whiplash power point presentation and more!
Dr. Schill holds the following certifications/degrees:
- Certified Medical Examiner: Department of Transportation, 2014
- Certified Medical Examiner for DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals, 2014
- Certification in Whiplash and Brain Trauma: Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2010
- Certification in Evaluation of Permanent Injuries, 2008
- Diplomate in Nutrition: Logan Chiropractic College, 1997
- Diplomate in Neurology: Logan Chiropractic College, 1992
- Certification in Sports Medicine: Logan Chiropractic College, 1987
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1983
- B.S. in Biology: University of Minnesota-Duluth (home of the 2008 and 2010 Division 11 football national Bulldogs), 1979