Whether you are a new patient to chiropractic or have been a patient to our office, we encourage you to ask any questions that will be beneficial to your health care. Schill Chiropractic has been helping families maintain their health for over 25 years from infants to geriatrics. We adjust all ages!
We offer many services at Schill Chiropractic. Our goal is to restore your health and maintain it. Your participation is the key to reaching that goal.
1. Conditions treated (see our Chiropractic Symptom Center page under "More" and "Community Content")
2. Acupuncture- Dr. Olenek can provide acupuncture treatment based on each individual's needs, symptoms, and/or goals.
3. Motor Vehicle Crashes (MVC)– Adjustments are important after automobile accidents to realign the spine and prevent further damage and pain from occurring.
4. Colds and Flu– Chiropractic adjustments boost the immune system so you start feeling better quicker.
5. Digital X-Rays on site. X-rays assist in accessing your condition to treat you more effectively and also rule out conditions you may have if you need to be referred to another physician.
6. Interferential Therapy– This is an electrical therapy that reduces pain, inflammation and spasms, and increases circulation to the area. It is also used to repair muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
7. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) “Cold Laser”– LLLT heals the body at a cellular level. There are over 200 conditions the LLLT treats such as: pain in general, headaches, high blood pressure, acne, vertigo, colds and flu, allergies, sinuses, and much more…
8. Ionic Food Detox– The ionic foot detox is one of the ways to detox the body. The treatment takes 23 minutes. You place your feet in a basin of warm water and salt. A probe called an “array” is placed in the water. The array generates a positive and negative current in the water, which evacuates toxins out of the body through the feet into the water.
9. Nutritional Consultations– Dr. Schill is a board certified nutritionist since 1997. He treats a myriad of conditions such as: obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hormone imbalances, fatigue, depression, and much more….
10. Nutritional Supplements– Schill Chiropractic offers high quality whole food supplements. High quality means these supplements are utilized by the cells to restore and maintain your health. Most nutritional supplements bought in stores are made partly or fully by synthetic ingredients, which are not beneficial for us. You can purchase high quality nutritional supplements at our office.
11. Contact Reflex Analysis (CRA)– This is a 30 minute exam of muscle testing to determine where your nutritional deficiencies are. CRA utilizes acupuncture points that are associated with organs, glands, and systems. Once it is determined where the deficiencies are, you are then provided with the proper nutritional support.
12. Liver Detox Program- This includes taking four nutrients which consist of an herbal supplement and a shake for the 14 day period as well as a low glycemic meal plan.
- Advent Health Labs, which is affiliated with Florida Hospital. Dr. Schill is a client of Advent Health if you need blood drawn or urinalysis. The prices are at a reasonable rate for our patients.
- ZRT LABS is a lab we use for hormone testing and neuro-transmitting testing. We use a saliva test that accurately tests hormones levels for both males and females.
- Genova Labs- gastro-intestinal function, bloating, yeast, constipation, diarrhea.
- Trace Elements Inc- Hair analysis tests for mineral imbalance, toxic chemicals
- Diagnostic Solutions - food sensitivity and food allergies.
14. Sports/School Physicals– These are only $30 and require your exam form from your school district.
15. Chiropractic Health Care Classes– Periodically at our office, we have a chiropractic health care class. These classes educate people on the benefits of chiropractic care for a healthier you. Topics include: How to Stay Healthy for the First 100 Years, Nutrition, Whiplash power point presentation and more!
Dr. Schill holds the following certifications/degrees:
- Certified Medical Examiner: Department of Transportation, 2014
- Certified Medical Examiner for DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals, 2014
- Certification in Whiplash and Brain Trauma: Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2010
- Certification in Evaluation of Permanent Injuries, 2008
- Diplomate in Nutrition: Logan Chiropractic College, 1997
- Diplomate in Neurology: Logan Chiropractic College, 1992
- Certification in Sports Medicine: Logan Chiropractic College, 1987
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1983
- B.S. in Biology: University of Minnesota-Duluth (home of the 2008 and 2010 Division 11 football national Bulldogs), 1979