Dr. Claire Schill
Dr. Schill has been in practice in Central Florida since 1986. He graduated in 1979 from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He graduated from Northwestern Health Science University in 1983, with a degree in Chiropractic.
Dr. Schill has post-graduate degrees in neurology, nutrition and sports medicine. He is certified by the state of Florida in Workman’s Compensation. He was named a team physician for the 2004 USA Olympic Decathlon Team.
Dr. Schill uses a variety of chiropractic techniques such as diversified, applied kinesiology, contact reflex analysis, and activator. He also adjusts extremities such as, shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles and feet.
Dr. Schill as a board certified nutritionist treats many types of conditions, such as obesity, gastric reflux, gallbladder problems, hormonal imbalances, and more. We also carry a wide range of nutritional supplements to fit your specific needs.
He treats not only symptoms, but the cause of disease. He incorporates a lifetime wellness approach to healthcare. He also is a member of the Maitland Chamber of Commerce.
Dr.Schill holds the following degrees/certifications:
- Certified Medical Examiner: Department of Transportation, 2014.
- Certification in Whiplash and Brain Trauma: Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2010.
- Certification in Evaluation of Permanent Injuries, 2008.
- Diplomate in Nutrition: Logan Chiropractic College, 1997.
- Diplomate in Neurology: Logan Chiropractic College, 1992.
- Certification in Sports Medicine: Logan Chiropractic College, 1987.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1983.
- BS in Biology: University of Minnesota-Duluth (home of the 2008 and 2010 Division 11 football national Bulldogs), 1979.